On-Site Custodial Manager
- - Self Perform
- Columbus area, OH, USA
- Full Time
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
National Janitorial company seeking an On-Site Custodial Manger.
Position Details include but are not limited to:
- Manages janitorial crew.
- Maintains cleaning quality control programs required by our Client.
- Operate independently and efficiently without daily supervision; remains flexible due to operational shift requirements and/or labor issues
- Ensures the quality of cleaning service exceeds our Client's expectations through inspections, customer relations and consistent Client communications.
- Effectively communicates with Employees, Client and Corpoate while conveying a positive attitude
- Maintains confidentiality and exercise discretion in all dealings
- Exercises sound judgment, eliciting support and cooperation from coworkers and cleaning staff.
- Recruits, mentors and provides training to employees to achieve cleaniness of Client faciltiy
- Schedules personnel/tasks accordingly and within Client's hours allotment
- Ensures employee compliance with professional attire and uniform policy
- Workload labor and retune when necessary to cover absenteeism, vacations, long and short term leave
- Organize and execute daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cleaning tasks written plans.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Speaks clearly and informatively.
- Ability to multi-task
- Influencing; self-motivating
- Meet or exceeds deadlines
Degree and working experience in the janitorial or floor care industry or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is qualifying. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of MS Office products, and excellent organization skills.
This position supervises on-site custodial personnel.
This position is accountable for compliance to labor reqirements set forth under Contract.
Work Environment/Physical & Visual Demands.
- This position works flexiable days/hours.
- Physical Demands include: Speaking, Listening, Writing, Sitting, Crouching, Kneeling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Finger movement, Squatting, Grasping, Repetitive Motion, Heights, and Sedentary/ Light work, requiring lifting up to 20lbs or up to 50lbs with assistance.
- Visual Demands include: Visual acuity to perform activity such as viewing computer terminal, tablet, and reading.
- Environment Conditions: This position is subject to sufficient noise and an inside environmental condition; frequent protection from weather conditions but not necessary from temperature changes.